Are you kidding me?! $20 for a cupcake...that is insane!
huh?! is there gold in the frosting? i've never heard of such a thing!
whhhattt? seriously, who would buy these? they do look yummy though...
EACH?!? Insane.
Whole Foods, huh? Everything is more expensive there. Everything.
I would buy them.Shan, I will bake you a cupcake... for free.
ah, these must be those crack cupcakes I've been hearing so much about...
what? is this picture not proportional and really they are the size of cakes? where were these?
Are they huge??! They are adorable though...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Are you kidding me?! $20 for a cupcake...that is insane!
huh?! is there gold in the frosting? i've never heard of such a thing!
whhhattt? seriously, who would buy these? they do look yummy though...
EACH?!? Insane.
Whole Foods, huh? Everything is more expensive there. Everything.
I would buy them.
Shan, I will bake you a cupcake... for free.
ah, these must be those crack cupcakes I've been hearing so much about...
what? is this picture not proportional and really they are the size of cakes? where were these?
Are they huge??! They are adorable though...
Post a Comment