I'm so glad he is here and healthy. Best of luck you in the coming weeks! And keep the pictures coming too. They change so much in the first few weeks.
Ahhh!! You had your baby! And early too! Lucky! I'm so excited for you guys and make sure to give us "the story" once you are well rested and have the time. He's already a little blondie! So cute! Congrats Shannon! You look beautiful!
Wow, I didn't expect to see that news yet! Congratulations! He's precious. I hope the labor and delivery went well. Best wishes for a great recovery and getting enough sleep :) Oh, and I love the name.
Congratulations!!! He is such a handsome little guy...perfect for Ada! Haha I can't wait to hear the details, I hope everything went smoothly. I can't believe you had him already! It makes it real for me that I'm going to have a sweet little baby any day now too! Love you guys :)
24 comments:
yay! I get to the be the first to post on the blog and congratulate you two! you produced a beautiful baby, and we are SO excited to meet him.
Let us know if you need anything!
Love,
The Lefrandts
He is absolutly beautiful!!! Congrats guys! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet him! You guys are going to be amazing parents!
Gorgeous child... although I already knew he would be. :)
And couldn't be matched with better parents. Let the adventure begin!
Yay!! You did it Shan!!
He is very cute! Congrats! Shannon you look fantastic. I'm thrilled for you and Mitch!
I couldn't be happier for you! I was SO excited to get that email. Congrats (x billion!). Call me when you have a chance to breath. :)
SO happy for you!!! :) Now you have to blog about being a new mommy and give us a sneak preview. Love the name...
I'm so glad he is here and healthy. Best of luck you in the coming weeks! And keep the pictures coming too. They change so much in the first few weeks.
Ahhh!! You had your baby! And early too! Lucky! I'm so excited for you guys and make sure to give us "the story" once you are well rested and have the time. He's already a little blondie! So cute! Congrats Shannon! You look beautiful!
congratulations! he is beautiful!
Congrats Shannon!
WAHOO!! Congratulations you two! What an exciting adventure has begun! I can't wait to meet the handsome little guy!
Wow, I didn't expect to see that news yet! Congratulations! He's precious. I hope the labor and delivery went well. Best wishes for a great recovery and getting enough sleep :) Oh, and I love the name.
This is my third time telling you how excited I am, but it's still just as true as ever! Congratulations!!
YAY! congrats you guys. he is perfect :) enjoy every second.
Congrats! He is adorable. You two are going to be awesome parents. What a lucky little boy!
Wow, he is so handsome!! Ya'll are an adorable family! Congrats!
OH MY GOSH- he looks exactly like you. fitting. tres adorable. congratulations!
Hip Hip HOORAY! Congratulations!!
LOVE his name (one of my favorite authors too)! Congratulations you two!
Congratulations!!! He is such a handsome little guy...perfect for Ada! Haha
I can't wait to hear the details, I hope everything went smoothly. I can't believe you had him already! It makes it real for me that I'm going to have a sweet little baby any day now too! Love you guys :)
Congrats! He is adorable. You will be a great mom, he is one lucky little guy :)
so cute! congratulations!!
i love the Cornelius family!
oh my goodness, he's here!!!! congratulations guys! so happy for you. what a great name, and a beautiful baby boy! have so much fun!
Post a Comment