Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wedding Weekend

One of my best friends got married last weekend. We packed in a bridal shower the night before her wedding, prep for the wedding day, the sealing, luncheon, temple photos, formal photos before the reception, and the reception all within a 24-hour period! It was busy (and really tiring for the babies), but so fun. I am tired too! I can’t imagine how her mom must feel who made all the food for hundreds of people.

P1050004

Highlights:
-Lookie LOO!

- Awkward bridal shower presents

- The Lion House Rolls (More bread please??)

- Fat and fertile

- Making the last minute dance mix and singing along; who knows what you’ll find in our iTunes collection

- Cake pops

- Seeing Spencer absorb any wedding stress so Chelsea wouldn’t have to ;)

- 20 girls in black dresses trekking through weeds in heels for nice wedding photos

- The most beautiful brunette family in the state (all the blondes were kicked out of the brunette-only photo at one point!)

- Spencer’s poem to Chels

Setting up for the shower with our houseguestsP1040968

P1040974

The last time she’ll be Miss BennettP1040981

Scarlett & Emerson had fun too; for more cute shots click here: http://jylare.blogspot.com/2010/05/scarlett-emerson.html

P1040963

After the sealing outside; Chelsea’s friend watched E during the sealing for us. P1040987

Lori came in from Phoenix...P1040986

…Jare and Char from CAP1050013

London love (I decided to put my hair down for the reception after realizing how I look like a boy in the pictures above!)IMG_5331

Congrats to a wonderful couple.P1050039

5 comments:

elise said...

First of all, you do not look like a boy. Second - I love your black dress! Where is it from? I think I have put it in my virtual shopping cart (or one exactly like it) at one point recently...

Anonymous said...

I love the list of things to remember. I stole it. So funny.

Lori said...

Hahaha! Oh, that was so much fun. I, too, loved reading the list of "highlights." :) I've decided that you and Jylare were way fun to hang out with and that I need to keep in touch with you so we can plan more frequent get-togethers!

Elizabeth said...

Completely random, but I'm pretty sure I went to EFY with the groom. Small World

Gooch Family said...

You're such a dork, you are far from looking like a boy in those pictures, you can tell your hair is just tied back and it looks good!