Saturday, July 23, 2011

Knee Cartilage

My freshman year in college I injured my knee pretty badly. Since then I've always had problems with it, and it doesn't help that I like to run a lot. Running over the years has definitely worn down the cartilage.

Today at our ward campout I tore some cartilage in my knee--Mitch and I just got back from the ER. Let me tell you it is not fun to be on crutches with a newborn and a 20 month-0ld! I am so grateful for Mitch and all his help. I'm hoping this heals quickly because I cannot stand being injured! And in case you're wondering, I tore it when my knee twisted sitting down at a picnic table--how lame is that?

4 comments:

Julianne said...

Ahhh! I'm SO sorry sis!! I will pray for a quick recovery. Take it easy and REST for a while. ;)

Erinn said...

Hoping for a fast recovery!

Erin said...

Us and our lame knee injuries. No fun.

elise said...

Boo.

Is Tommie still there?

Sending good thoughts for a speedy recovery.