This girl is growing up so fast. And you’ll never believe what happened this month… Vieve started army crawling! Well she gets tired after about a minute of it, but still, she is moving! We are so proud of our dainty little one. I really do appreciate her calmness when we are at church though or out and about. She is just happy to sit on my lap and be held, unlike a certain brother of hers. That boy was a crazy wiggly child! He wouldn’t and still won’t sit still for one second. She also is getting her first tooth right now! Emerson got his first at 6.5 months. I love to write these things down so I can look back and remember what was going on at different phases for the kids.
She’s also been talking a lot saying da-da (her favorite words) and ma-ma. She loves to eat fruit and veggies. She has learned to drink from my cup and loves ice water. She and Emerson are playing so much together. He plays peek a boo for her and tickles her and goes to get her in the morning when she wakes up (because it’s about 1 after he wakes up! My early riser boy.). He also holds her hand spontaneously in the car. We’ll be driving and look back to find her holding Vieve’s hand and playing with a car in the other. It really makes we want to cry. I’m a sap.
We’ve also started noticing how flexible Genevieve is. It’s crazy how bendy babies are.
This last picture is the best. I had a friend come over to take some pictures of her newborn baby girl. Genevieve was so jealous that I was giving my attention to another baby. No joke. She was hysterical. I’m just a tad bit nervous for when we have another child. What can I say, my girl likes attention. Look at that face!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, Shannon! I don't think I've ever seen such a distraught look on Vieve's face! Don't worry about her for your next little one, though. She will be your little helper and welcome her sibling just like Emerson has welcomed Vieve.
I'm glad to see that pink outfit is finally fitting her!! She is sooooooo adorable!!!!
Love and hugs,
Mom
I don't think I'v ever seen a picture of Vieve not smiling... so much drama.
Post a Comment