This kid is hilarious. He cracks me up all the time and I thought it’d be fun to remember some of his favorite sayings from this age. My favorite thing about what he says is how excited he gets for so many little things. Like when I ask if he wants to go to the grocery store and he says, “Ohhh let’s do it!” haha. And yesterday I took this picture when Emerson realized he could make himself burp. It was pretty funny.
- “You’re a silly goose mommy. The baby’s a silly goose.”
- “Go dodgers, go twinkies, boo giants!” (Mitch taught him that one of course.)
- “Go mommy go mommy go.” (When I’m driving.)
- “Ooh watch out it’s dark in there.” (When the lights are off.)
- “Let’s doo it!”
- And now whenever I ask him something, instead of saying “yes” he says “of course”
I love how much this kid is talking and cracking me up.
1 comment:
Best post of the year...hands down!
Post a Comment